Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rave Reviews from China

"Marie is so good for your teaching, she almost remeber every word you taught."
- Amy, the leader of the Internet teaching branch of Opal (June 1, 2011)

"Wendy's English is improving so fast. Her mother is so happy and appreciate you very much. Especially her listening and speaking."
- Susan, my assistant/translator (May 31, 2011)

"You are a good teacher and you make the students enjoy your class not only the students can get more knowledge in class. that is great. so i will give you one new class. ... you are a good and patient teacher so you will adapt for teaching young kid more in my opinion."
- Amy, the leader of the Internet teaching branch of Opal (April 26, 2011)

"Your class is perfection."
- Susan, my assistant/translator (April 6, 2011)

"Thanks for your hard working these months. I will miss you and you are a great teacher truly. It is my pleasure to work with you. You are so nice patient and lively teacher. I really like you."
- Amy, the leader of the Internet teaching branch of Opal (August 24, 2011)

"Thank you for your class. I love it so much."
- Alicia, a substitute assistant (August 24, 2011)

No comments: